I'm a Christian wife & homeschooling mama, saved by faith through grace. I changed my family's diet from SAD (Standard American Diet) to healthy, delicious & nutritious traditional foods. I've recently discovered there's a name for the way that I eat. It's called Primal or Paleo (I like the diet and think of the men and women who worked hard from sunup to sundown, constantly on the go, eating meat, berries they picked, cheese they made. I do not believe in evolution). No grains, legumes, refined sugars, and no/limited dairy.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sauteed Bok Choy

I went to the Asian Store last Saturday and they had bags of yummy looking baby bok choy. I had had some Garlic sauteed Baby Bok Choy at a sushi restaurant last month, and it was delicious! So I decided to get them and they were only .89/lb! The total for it came to slightly over a dollar.

Aren't they cute?

 I put some coconut oil in the pan along wit some crushed garlic. I LOVE my garlic press, I use it every time I use garlic in cooking.

On my plate, soon to be in my belly.
I added a little salt after this picture.

Delicous.

1 comment: